Trail Of Tears | Trail Of Painted Ponies Ornament
- Introduced: Fall 2012 - Retired, Rare
- Artist: Vickie Knepper-Adrian
- Material: Stone Resin with fabric cord
- Dimensions: 3" long, 2" high
- Gift Boxed
A moving follow-up to the bestselling Wounded Knee, this dramatic ornament respectfully remembers one of the saddest episodes in American and Native American history; the forced relocation of the Cherokee Indians from the tribal lands to Oklahoma during the brutal winter of 1838.
This painted ponies represents the struggle of the Cherokee people who were made to march more than a thousand miles under the worse possible conditions.
As with any hand-finished product, item received will be similar but unique.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Holiday Ornaments
- Brand: Enesco