Trail of Painted Ponies Western Leather Horse Figurine - 1st Edition No. 312
- Introduced: 2014 - Retired February 1, 2016
- Artist: Vickie Knepper-Adrian
- First Edition - Number 312
- Materials: Resin, Brass.
- Dimensions: About 2.5" wide, 7" long, 8.25" tall
- Packaging: Gift Boxed with Storycard
This magnificent Painted Pony pays tribute to the Art of Leather and captures the romance of the American West.
Cowboys who drifted with the winds across the great plains were the first leather artisans. At the end of their long days, they sit by the fire and create masterpieces using the only canvas they could find - longhorn leather.
As with any hand-finished product, figurine received will be similar but unique.